City of Blacktown

The first road from Prospect to Richmond became known as the “Black Town Road” and in 1860 the Railway Department gave the name of “Black Town Road Station” to the railway station at the junction of the railway and the Black Town Road, with the name shortening to “Blacktown” by 1862. The Blacktown area was first incorporated on 6 March 1906 as the “Shire of Blacktown” alongside 132 other new shires across the state as a result of the passing of the Local Government (Shires) Act, 1905. The first five-member temporary council was appointed on 15 May 1906 and first met on 20 June in the Rooty Hill School of Arts. The Blacktown Shire became the “Municipality of Blacktown” on 17 June 1961 and was granted city status on 9 March 1979, becoming the “City of Blacktown”. – wikipedia

Acacia GardensAngusArndell Park
BungarribeeColebeeDean Park
DharrukDoonsideEastern Creek
Grantham FarmHassall GroveHebersham
HuntingwoodKellyville RidgeKings Langley
Kings ParkLalor ParkLethbridge Park
MarayongMarsden ParkMelonba
MinchinburyMount DruittNirimba Fields
ProspectQuakers HillRichards
RiverstoneRooty HillRopes Crossing
Rouse HillSchofieldsSeven Hills
ShalveyShanes ParkSt Marys
Stanhope GardensThe PondsToongabbie